Find out how you can get in touch and start your scouts journey right here.
The group has a simple structure to ensure that we all work at our best. Each section has an overall leader and they are supported by the Group Scout Leader. Equally, we are all supported on a District level by the District Commissioner.
If you want to know more about the structure of Scouting, then see here.
- To ask about the group itself contact our Group Scout Leader, Barry Stride, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To discuss hiring our hall, email email@example.com.
- If you’ve got any questions about our Beaver Scout colonies, including how to join, speak to our Beaver leader team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’ve got any questions about our Cub Scout packs including how to join, speak to our Cub leaders at email@example.com.
- If you want to gain skills for life with our Scout troop, then email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to find out more about Cerberus Explorer Unit? Maybe you want to jump in? Drop them a line at email@example.com.
- To ask about joining Pegasus Scout Network, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your question doesn’t fit into any of the above, or you’re not sure, then email our web editor at email@example.com and he’ll pass your message on to the right person.
All the emails shown on this page are checked regularly and we hope to reply as soon as possible – please bear in mind that we’re all volunteers who fit in Scouting around other jobs.